Monday, November 28, 2011

2.5 More Weeks!

Starting back at school again for the last time after Thanksgiving Vacation!

I've been chipping away, sometimes more slowly than others, at my Undergraduate degree for the last 10 years. During that time I was able to grow and mature and really learn what best suited and interested me in pursuing various educational career paths. I finally was brought to Statistics by a great professor, Mr. Jacobs, in 2007 and have been working at my Stat degree ever since.

Now, in December (technically it's still November) I have only 2.5 more weeks of classes before finals in order to completely finish my BS in Applied Statistics!! Kati and I are super (uber) excited!! I really cannot wait to be graduated and finally getting started on a career!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment