Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Day

Today's my last day of regular classes!! I'm so excited to be finished with class attendances and get at those final final exams!! One of my professors even is giving us a take home final and he sent it out last night!! So I can get a head start today.

Firstly, though, I want to say if it wasn't for God carrying me through and providing for me I wouldn't be graduating. If it had been left entirely to me I would have given up a long while ago, but instead God gave me strength and perseverance to get to this point. I'm so grateful for His faithful provision for me. God gave me the ability to work and subsidize my expenses for many years working at Starbucks, He gave me parents who are extremely generous and allowed me to live with them well into my 20's also providing food, and He brought me to meet my wife, Kati, who has been faithfully working her butt off for years as an accountant allowing us to live well even while I haven't been working in order to finish my degree. Additionally, God has provided more than my simple material needs, but has provided emotional and spiritual support through friendships, encouragement and lots of pray from many many people.

I'm grateful to God and to each one of you who has prayed for me, been there with me cheer me onward, taught me not to give up and not to slack off - I'm so grateful for each of you, and yes I do mean "you" specifically!! Nine days until I walk! /grateful

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment